Craig Amrine, L.Ac. has been a fully licensed acupuncturist since 2007. He is also a professor of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture at Southwest College of Chinese Medicine (SCNM)
He uses his background as an engineer, professional skydiver, martial artist, MMA fighter, yoga teacher, and college professor of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture to offer a unique approach to tackling disease and improving health through his services.
Scottsdale Acupuncture for Asthma, Sciatica Pain, Sinus Issues, Sports Injuries, & More
Craig Amrine, a Scottsdale licensed acupuncturist, offers acupuncture for asthma, sinus issues, sports injuries, sciatica pain, and more. He also provides other therapeutic services such as cupping, cold laser therapy, and laser acupuncture. Craig's in-home acupuncture services make getting the relief you need easier than ever!
Helps Provide Relief for People Who Are Suffering From:
- Sports Injuries
- Work-Related Injuries
- Headaches & Migraines
- Various Strains & Sprains
- Muscular Fatigue or Cardiovascular Fatigue
- Sciatica Pain, Back Pain, Pelvic Pain, or Hip Pain
- Knee Pain, Leg Pain, Joint Pain, or Pinched Nerves
- Swelling & Soreness from Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Injuries, Damaged Cartilage, or Misaligned Discs
- Allergies, Sinus Infections, or Other Sinus Issues
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, or Burnout
- TMJ, Jaw Pain, Carpal Tunnel, or Plantar Fasciitis
- Fertility, Menopause, & More!
If you're looking for an Scottsdale, Arizona acupuncturist who can help provide relief for any of the above conditions, you need to speak with Craig Amrine. Don't suffer through your pain and discomfort any longer, give Craig a call today!